the health care you've been looking for
Our mission is to help you resolve pain and restore and maintain your energy and optimal function.
Many of our patients experience rapid resolution of their pain, fatigue, and other symptoms. In addition to immediate relief, we focus on long-term solutions by addressing the underlying causes of your current health challenges.
We work in partnership with you, providing information and treatment options, and encouraging self-awareness to help you restore and maintain your health.
To serve you and your family more completely, Dr. Shapiro has developed a new series of lively and informative presentations. The series will resume in September 2014 and will address underlying causes of chronic pain; mood and sleep disorders; learning and behavioral disorders in children; midlife womenís (and menís) hormonal health challenges; and other health conditions. Stay tuned for details!
we help people
We help people with a wide variety of conditions. We successfully treat conditions such as:
- back, neck, arm, and leg pain
- fibromyalgia and other muscle pain
- nerve pain
- weakness and fatigue
- mood disorders, including depression and anxiety
- digestive problems
We also successfully treat people with the following conditions:
We provide supportive care for:
- allergies and hay fever
- asthma and bronchitis
- blood sugar conditions
- cardiovascular problems
- chronic and acute infections
- ear infections
- eczema, acne, and other skin conditions
- hormonal imbalance (women’s and men’s)
- learning and behavioral disorders
- neurological disorders such as multiple sclerosis, neuritis, and neuropathies
- sleep disorders
- sports injuries
- pregnancy and lactation
- people undergoing conventional medical care for cancer